Monday, November 10, 2008

ATTENTION!!

Hey everyone!  So I have decided to make our blog private... I know its so sudden but we had a run in with something and want to make sure that our identities are safe.  (Sounds crazy but just bear with me).  Post your email as a comment so I can add you on as a friend.  I will give it until Tuesday (tomorrow) afternoon before I make the switch.  Thanks!!

14 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

joncasfam[at]gmail[dot com]

Crystal said...

adamsmith18@gmail.com

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

you'll have to enlighten us further.. i worry sometimes.
please add bryce and i:
techventuresllc@gmail.com
dribanna435@aol.com

Rachel said...

It's mrs.terrazas at gmail

Allison said...

Add us to the list. It's allisonraewilcox@gmail.com

Skylar & Chanell said...

Here's my email kimmy. squeaks125@gmail.com. Hope life is treating you well. Love you :0)

Brandon and Sally said...

sallylaureta@gmail.com

Rachel said...

rachelbelle426@hotmail.com

Jess said...

add me, jessicaizatt@gmail.com, hope everything is okay!

The Garrido's said...

angels5.hg@gmail.com!!! Add me please! I always enjoy seeing your blogs, and your cute little purses!!

ltandjbcox said...

All I can say, in a self-pitingly way is, how in the heck can you get 10 responses in less than 24 hours when nobody reads my blog in a week!!

:) Add us to your list, please.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

kandra.owens@gmail.com

We still need to get together!! Maybe some saturday or something. Here or there? Let me know.

J*T*B*B said...

taren.colwell@gmail.com :) hope all is well!

Stacy said...

stacycox4@gmail.com
jcox97@gmail.com