Here are the pictures I promised! I got a little carried away and posted quite a few!
Austin started work yesterday which has left me stranded here at the hotel. Luckily target, kohls and a few other stores are nearby so I can go for a walk to see things (maybe to get some sexy boots, right Heidi!).
We went to church on Sunday and everyone already knew we coming which was nice. The furnace was broken so we were freezing the entire time!
Anyways, we have stayed busy house shopping and mortgage loan shopping, we have a couple houses we are looking at seriously and I posted some pictures to give you all an idea.



5 comments:
Glad you made it safe. I like the pictures. Looks like you guys had some fun in the mean time. Well I love you Kim. Keep in touch.
So glad you made it safe and sound!! It looks like such a neat place to live. I love house #1, lots of property, private pond, and a b-q pit great investment! Let us know what you get.
Thanks for coming over to Kandra's baby shower. She was so excited to see you. You two will have to get together sometime soon. I'm jealous that you are so close to her. Maybe I'll have to use one of my frequent flyer mile tickets and see both of you!!
It looks so pretty there! I like house #1 too...it looks like its got lots of potential and so pretty. But I guess location and the inside will probably make a big difference too. Hope you guys are having fun!
Looks like you guys are having a good time. I'm glad you guys got there safely. I cant wait to move some place exciting with my future husband because I'm so jealous! LOL!
anyway we'll have to come and visit you guys sometime!
-Joslin
HEY!!!! Looks like you and your hubby had an awesome journey across a few states. I like how the houses have nice size yards. Its good to see your guys are doing good!!!
Post a Comment