Friday, November 14, 2008

Faith Shall Conquer All!

Well it is 1 am and I am not tired which is really weird since I usually can't keep my eyes open any longer by 11 pm.  So I have been wandering aimlessly on Facebook and blog stocking, thank you all for entertaining me for the evening (or should I say morning)!  

Unfortunately our house inspection we had today (on the house we are trying to buy)  showed a foundation and roof problem that we would need to fix (within the next six months).  As a result we are going to see if the current owners will fix the problems... our inclination is that they will not since they previously informed us of their stance on that issue.  Anyways, to make a long story short we are back at square one with a month (exactly) left for us to stay in the hotel with the company paying for all our expenses.  We do have some back up plans... and with any luck and a whole lotta faith I know we will figure out something.  Any extra prayers you have feel free to send them our way!  

Hope all is going well for you guys, I really appreciate your love and support! 

No comments: