Oh awesome! I'm so glad you were able to do the hike again! That's great. What are y'all up to these days? I take it you didn't go sell security this summer, huh?
Looks like fun, You guys should hike Timp this summer too, it's so beautiful! I still need to take Jon there, so you should go and take pictures for me :)
Looks like you had a blast. Wish I was more of a hiker. Anyways... I have a picture of me and my belly on my blog. Check it out.(if you haven't already) Hope you're having a great summer.
4 comments:
Oh awesome! I'm so glad you were able to do the hike again! That's great. What are y'all up to these days? I take it you didn't go sell security this summer, huh?
Looks like fun, You guys should hike Timp this summer too, it's so beautiful! I still need to take Jon there, so you should go and take pictures for me :)
Looks like you had a blast. Wish I was more of a hiker. Anyways... I have a picture of me and my belly on my blog. Check it out.(if you haven't already) Hope you're having a great summer.
Yes, those are some "beastly men"; however, who is the sexy girl? Could you please post more pictures of her?? :)
Post a Comment