Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Big 2 6!!


Take a gander at these pics... they will tell you a couple of things we've been up to.  

Summer has been a blast, Austin and I are able to hang out a lot more than we use to and swimming has become a daily ritual (for the most part)!  24 is our new fun series to watch (we borrow them from Georgia).  Can I say that Jack Bauer is the bomb diggity and without him this country would fall apart?!!... well if the series were real.  

Anyways, Austin had his 26th birthday last week, I forgot to take pictures but just imagine home made apple pie, enchiladas, sand volleyball, massage (by a professional), and fun... thats what the pictures would have looked like. :)

6 comments:

Skylar & Chanell said...

What a fun hike up to the "Y". It looks very tiring to climb that thing, so good job. Have a blast this summer. I miss you. By the way it's kinda funny that you sent your bro-in law off on a misson. I remember when we took Skylar's bro to the MTC, and now he will be home next month!! Time goes by so fast. He'll be home before you know it.

Skylar & Chanell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skylar & Chanell said...

Hey sorry, that was me that deleted a comment. it published twice for some reason. O'well.... Happy Birhtday Austin.

Team Seguritan said...

OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AUSTI-POOO! You guys are awesome., I can't wait till you move to AZ...lets see what kind of comments that get you :)
KT

Team Seguritan said...

OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AUSTI-POOO! You guys are awesome., I can't wait till you move to AZ...lets see what kind of comments that get you :)
KT

Ross/Uptain family said...

Hey girlie! Just wanted to say hi. Hope all is going well with you guys. Love you and miss you!!!!!

Christa