Monday, July 7, 2008

Road Trip...



1) Austin and Macy (Kevin & Kerrie's 2 year old daughter), She insisted that Austin read her a bedtime story. (Spokane, WA)

2) Kevin & Kerrie with their son Nelson
3) Lanette, Anita, and babies... close friends of Austin's. (Kevin's siblings).  (Wenatchee, WA)
4) Jennifer (Austin's sister) and her youngest child Sawyer   (Seattle, WA)
5) Sydney and I (Jennifer's middle child).  She seems a little freaked out in this picture but she is super cute.
6)Austin showing Aiden (Jen's oldest) how to do push ups.


7) Austin and I hanging out with my cousin Brandon and his wife Sally.  (Gresham, OR)

8) Aiden swinging at the pinata.  Demiree (Austin's cousin) is controlling the rope. (Portland,OR.... July 4th)

9) Rissa (Austin's cousin), the bride-to-be, hanging out with Demiree's dog
10) Austin, up to bat in our intense game of woofle ball.
11) 4th of July fire works.  We were up on Mount Tabor and could see fireworks over the entire valley.
12) Charlie (Austin's little cousin) and Aiden at the Wedding.  (July 5th)

13) My favorite picture!!  Austin and his Grandma Adele 


14) Our best picture together the whole trip. 

15) The Wedding of Rissa and Patrick 

16) It rained on us (just sprinkles)!

17) The Bride and Groom toasting.


18) Our slow dance 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Late so I will post more later but I just had to say....AUSTIN SWEET BELT BUCKLE!!!

You guys are in our prayers! Love ya! - Celinda

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. You look great as always. I agree with Celinda...sweet belt buckle Austin!

Team Seguritan said...

Love the road trip. That's fun you got to see Brandon and Sally, I'm jealous that you can drive for hours without kids yelling at you...which I do love...well not the yelling, but the kids.

KT