Over the weekend I got bored so I dyed my hair... I seem to like doing that. Anyways, I told Stacy I would post a picture... so here it is before I forget! (to see a before shot look at the Halloween section with the picture of Georgia and I)
I am so glad you updated your blog (finally)... since bryce and i don't use our phones to call family =)or more like we are just really bad at calling people. anyway cute hair, i'm considering a cut and color but i'm not sure. sad you won't be in lakeside for christmas we'll miss you, you sound busy... keep having fun! and keep us posted
kimmy!! your hair is way cute. i could never pull that off. well i was so excited to see you post a comment on our blog. it seems as though that you and austin have such a busy life. i'm so proud of all the accomplishments that you have made in your life. you have grown into such a great women. i still look up to you in many ways. well keep us posted. love ya
Kim! I totally left a comment the other day but now its not here. Hmm, are you blocking me? :) I was in a big hurry so I probably posted it who knows where! Anyways I LOVE love LOVE your hair! It looks super cute! I just had mine re-done the other day too. If only I had long lucious locks like yours then we could really be twins!
3 comments:
I am so glad you updated your blog (finally)... since bryce and i don't use our phones to call family =)or more like we are just really bad at calling people. anyway cute hair, i'm considering a cut and color but i'm not sure. sad you won't be in lakeside for christmas we'll miss you, you sound busy... keep having fun! and keep us posted
kimmy!!
your hair is way cute. i could never pull that off. well i was so excited to see you post a comment on our blog. it seems as though that you and austin have such a busy life. i'm so proud of all the accomplishments that you have made in your life. you have grown into such a great women. i still look up to you in many ways. well keep us posted.
love ya
Kim! I totally left a comment the other day but now its not here. Hmm, are you blocking me? :) I was in a big hurry so I probably posted it who knows where! Anyways I LOVE love LOVE your hair! It looks super cute! I just had mine re-done the other day too. If only I had long lucious locks like yours then we could really be twins!
Post a Comment