First of all, we had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my brothers house and had a very nice time. On Friday I was able to spend time with some of my "older" nieces; Joslin (11), Hannah (8), and Camille (5) (Jada (5) was in Arizona, we were sad to miss her). We had a day full of Christmas decorating, nail painting, and hair doing while we rocked out to the High School Musical Concert DVD. Our apartment looks great and the girls practically did everything (we decided that we should do this more often, less work for us)! It was a great time, we caught up on some girl talk and, of course, we decided that Corbon Bleu was the cutest boy off of High School Musical and that he should be Joslin's "pretend" boyfriend. Hannah and Camille showed me some of their crazy dance moves and let me paint their fingernails. Joslin gave me a french pedicure... she has this nifty little kit that has a white marker that you use to put the tips on and I gave her a regular pedicure with a cute little flower. Anyways, we hung out for about 5 hours. I think that the girls had a good time... I know I did!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Day with the Girls
First of all, we had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my brothers house and had a very nice time. On Friday I was able to spend time with some of my "older" nieces; Joslin (11), Hannah (8), and Camille (5) (Jada (5) was in Arizona, we were sad to miss her). We had a day full of Christmas decorating, nail painting, and hair doing while we rocked out to the High School Musical Concert DVD. Our apartment looks great and the girls practically did everything (we decided that we should do this more often, less work for us)! It was a great time, we caught up on some girl talk and, of course, we decided that Corbon Bleu was the cutest boy off of High School Musical and that he should be Joslin's "pretend" boyfriend. Hannah and Camille showed me some of their crazy dance moves and let me paint their fingernails. Joslin gave me a french pedicure... she has this nifty little kit that has a white marker that you use to put the tips on and I gave her a regular pedicure with a cute little flower. Anyways, we hung out for about 5 hours. I think that the girls had a good time... I know I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH my gosh! You are the cutest little aunty in the whole world! I wish Jada could have been there. She's all about that girlie stuff and I just don't give her a enough.
I'm trying to leave a really long comment because I know how much you love to read them, but I'm running out of things to say, but you won't stop reading this because as long as there are words on this you can't stop your mind from reading each one of them, just waiting to see if something profound will come from these lip, and nothing will. But here we are typing..or in your case reading, and the fun just never quite stops.
Ope, just did.
That's OK, I do the same thing with the happy Christmas music. It puts me in a good mood. I know it is a bit dorky but hey what can ya do, it is in my blood.
Merry Christmas!
Hi Kim, Holy Cow Jocelyn is getting so big!! She is beautiful. How have you been? I hope you dont mind, Chanell told me about your blog and I thought I would see how you were doing. You should check out our blog. I havent updated it lately, but will be doing so shortly. Hope youre doing well!!
Holly
Post a Comment