Thursday, November 8, 2007

Life

Well, I thought that I would take a moment just to catch up on everything that has happened lately. Since we got back from selling security this past summer in Colorado we have been going to school. Austin is in a "capstone" class which is a class where he gets real world experience in the mechanical engineering field. His group (consisting of four guys) were given the challenge to build a fully automated process to apply rubber around the edges of Mercedes windshields as well as other well known vehicles. The company has given them a budget to work with and the school has given them a timeframe. They have to be finished by April (graduation). He is also in an entrepreneur class and is helping write a business plan for a man starting up a business. All in all he stays very busy and is at school most of the day. I work with Georgia every morning. I usually wake her up at 7 am and help her get going. She works out in her spa while I water plants, fetch the newspaper/mail, do some ironing/laundry, and just whatever else she needs done. (We have a pretty good routine down). All in all we get along well and I have grown to appreciate age more and more as I understand the effects that it can have to our bodies. After hanging out with her (usually around 10 am) I head off to school. Depending on the day school keeps me busy until 2 Pm or 6 Pm. After that I go to work at one of the various places I work. Right now I am balancing three very part time jobs; 4H after school program (two days a week I teach a Fun & Fitness class), SOS Physical Therapy clinic (just whenever I have the time), and activity support at BYU (usually just on the weekends). And lastly I help Georgia get ready for bed every night... after Perry Mason (the old attorney TV series) of course.

One of my professors and I just received funding to start a research project at school. He is letting me head it up so I am very excited. It will be great experience! (If any of you are between the ages 20-35 and are in Utah and would like to be a subject then let me know! We are giving $20 gift cards to those that participate). :)

Well, I guess I should go do some homework. My mom and sister are coming to town this weekend for "Girls Week". I am very excited to hang out with them so I better go get some things done. :)

No comments: