Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween

Halloween was tons of fun. Austin and I carved some pumpkins with our friends John and Jessica. On Halloween, Georgia (our land lady), Austin and I ordered pizza and passed out candy. I dressed up as a SWAT girl and was the official candy hander-outer. Georgia loves to buy the big candy bars so I got quite the work out by holding all the candy bars in a big bowl half the night! Troy, Heidi and family stopped by in their super cute outfits! It was great to see them!



3 comments:

ltandjbcox said...

Good work, catching up a little. You are an AWESOME swat girl. Troy's family looks cute I will have to see if I can zoom a little on it.

Thanks for taking the time... NOW, get back to your studies!!

Stacy said...

Yeah a new post! Love all the pictures, Seattle and Halloween looked like fun. Full size candy bars-awesome!

Skylar & Chanell said...

hey

its good to see your blog! skylar and i set one up not too long ago. when you get the chance you should look it up. bye the way.. love your halloween costume. it brings back memories!! LOL :) looks like you guys had some fun.
love chanell

www.skylargodfreyfamily.blogspot.com