Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trip to AZ/ Mom's 60th/ Front Yard renovation

A few weeks ago I was able to go to Az to visit the fam for my mom's 60th birthday party.  The party was SOOO much fun!  I am so glad I was able to attend.  Since my sister and my mom documented it well check out their blogs to get all the details... (yes, I am pulling a Becky, she just has such great methods) http://leighandjoyce.blogspot.com/ and  http://seguritan.blogspot.com/  I posted pictures that I took above (which are different than those on their blogs).  I laughed so hard at the party and think that we should have a cover charge at her 70th (since the entertainment was so good).  My brother wrote a song that basically gives you an idea of how the whole night went.  check out this link on You Tube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4YT02oaxdQ

Seriously... Check it out... you will enjoy it.  Love you Mom!!

Since I have been home the weather has been fairly nice.  Austin and I have been working out in the yard.  We borrowed a tiller from some friends at church and went to town last Saturday.  Austin man handled that thing.... well once he got the hang of it (it was still a beast).  Boy was he sore the next couple of days (especially since he is not that BIG of a guy)!  I have to say I am grateful he is willing to do most everything around the house himself, he is quite the well rounded man.  :)
 


4 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

LOVE IT. I want you to e-mail me the pictures you have of my kids. I was asleep during the pinata and don't have one of Kawika with the balloon.
KT

Skylar & Chanell said...

I'm so bummed that I missed you. but it looks like all of you had a lot of fun. haha Justin's song is hilarious. well i'm glad you finally updated your blog. good to know you are alive and doing well. love you.

Merrill Family said...

you are sooooooo far away!!! hey you should shoot me some of your primary ideas. I just got called to the President! YIKES

Team Seguritan said...

Thanks for all the comments on my posts. Makes me feel loved.