So my Dad and Uncle Randy decided to drive through Chicago on their trip across the country. It was so nice to see them and we enjoyed their company! Feel free to come again! :) Love you guys!
So I have a photo of you and Dad in IN too. Great MInds. Did you get the whole Krissy Dye telephone message thingy figured out. . . She was as a small fry wrestling thingy at the school this afternoon, Ryan and Tyler were participating. . .any ways. . I thought you guys could text or somthing.
I love the blue lamp, too. Where ever did you get your craftiness? :)
Would you post something new already, like people breakning into your house...Or comeing to AZ? YOu can do like Becky and just tell people to come to my blog to read about mom's birthday party, but I think you should tell it in your own words, however you can steal the pictures if you want. And you totally need to watch the video of Israel and Sam
Is Katie dissing on my blogging technique? Don't let her pressure you. You post when you're good an ready. But you should totally check out the video of Sam & Izzy--hilarious!
5 comments:
So I have a photo of you and Dad in IN too. Great MInds. Did you get the whole Krissy Dye telephone message thingy figured out. . . She was as a small fry wrestling thingy at the school this afternoon, Ryan and Tyler were participating. . .any ways. . I thought you guys could text or somthing.
I love the blue lamp, too. Where ever did you get your craftiness? :)
Hey I love your Dad too! I love it when family gets to visit!!
Would you post something new already, like people breakning into your house...Or comeing to AZ? YOu can do like Becky and just tell people to come to my blog to read about mom's birthday party, but I think you should tell it in your own words, however you can steal the pictures if you want. And you totally need to watch the video of Israel and Sam
Is Katie dissing on my blogging technique? Don't let her pressure you. You post when you're good an ready. But you should totally check out the video of Sam & Izzy--hilarious!
Post a Comment