The Timpanogos caves are located pretty high up the backside of Mount Timp. The average time it takes for most people to hike this trail is around 45 min - 1 hour. We thought we were running late for our tour time so we booked it up the trail. It took us 27 min. Once we got to the top we realized that our tour started 1 hour and 30 minutes later. The time our tickets told us to start hiking is the time we thought our tour started! We ended up sitting around at the top until our tour. Honestly, I thought my lungs were going to burst. The last 1/4 of the hike I had to hold on to Austin's camelback so I could keep the pace! What a good guy! We went with our friends Bobby and Ashlee. Good times. Below from left to right. 1) Myself and Austin outside the main entrance to the cave. 2)Austin's back side (which is very nice) as he "squeezes" through the cave. 3)A rock formation that looks like a St. Bernard dog. Pretty Funny! 4) This picture was taken in the dark and I look pretty goofy. Austin thinks I look like a bat or maybe a smiling vampire (don't ask why) so I turned it upside down so you can the full effect.
8 comments:
Hey Kimmy! Those caves looks super rad. P.S. Ladybug picnic was always my favorite on Sesame Street!
Cool pictures of your tour. Looks like a lot of fun. When I heard about your news moving up here, I was so stoked. Now you can come to my baby shower coming up in Sept. yay!! Hope your move goes great. Love ya :)
Thanks Chanell! We are excited too! Let me know when the baby shower is, I would love to come!
Hey Kim, How are you? I'm glad I found your blog. It looks like you're having lots of fun. We just started a blog of our own. It's tyandrachelfam.blogspot.com. Come and check it out! Now maybe we'll be able to stay in better touch. -Rachel Moffat Allen
I'm so jealous of you and your hubby. You guys look like you are just eatin' things up. I love hiking! Keep it up and do one of those hikes for me. Miss ya.
The top left corner looks alienish. Super freaky!
Hey Kim, its Savannah, looks like you guys are having way more fun in Utah than we did!!
I'm not the most sociable neighbor, but I'm glad you're moving in next door. It will be fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment