Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family Home Evening this week

We always talk about service, but finally we decided to do some, yeah!  So we decided to take care of our neighbors back yard.  She is going through a difficult time, so we got Georgia and some of the neighbors together to help clean it all up.
Exhibit A: My beautiful wife (right), Georgia, and Ashley who now lives in the apartment above the garage.  We lovingly call her 'smart ash.'
Exhibit B: I am not really sure what is going on here to be honest, I think I was daydreaming about my wife naked.  Now Kim is telling me that we were trying to be gang members...
Exhibit C: Fortunately we only lost two children during this entire event.  One to the lawn mower, and another one to the rabid horse in the adjacent field... just kidding.

Well, that about sums it up.  Until next year, when I think about blogging again, just keep the sanity flowing.

6 comments:

The Gwynns said...

I forgot to mention that being a gang member with Georgia makes absolutely no sense...

ltandjbcox said...

Congrats on finally doing the service thing. It is nice to help out people when we can. As for being a gang member, , , I don't know, I just don't see it. You may have to be content with the good guy image.

Team Seguritan said...

Love the new look to the blog. And I have to say that Austin has some good funny juices flowing when he blogs. So I say you take turns.
KT

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Funny stuff. It's okay to dream about your naked wife, but don't start posting any weird pictures.
Becky

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

What a nice service project. Gets me thinking that Adam and I need to serve more. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

KIMBERLY! This is Celinda! Yeah! I love the new look of the website! It is BEAUTIFUL! Very Refreshing! I love how many pics you and Austin take. I love that he is willing to be crazy and pose with you. Spencer gets crazy he just does not allow PROOF! Great service project! What a blessing it has been for you guys to have found Georgia! Hey send me an email and let me know the latest with you guys! CONGRATS AUSTIN ON FINISHING ALL YOUR CLASSES! Isn't it GREAT! LOVE YOU!