Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Changing Things Up

I changed my template for the first time ever!  It's very refreshing... I love blue! :)  As a result I accidentally erased all my contacts.  If you would like me to keep you as a contact please leave a comment so I can save your blog address.  Thanks! 

7 comments:

Allison said...

you should keep us as a contact! :) our address is alexandallisonwilcox.blogspot.com

love the new background! :)

Skylar & Chanell said...

What a nice background. And one more thing... those pics that you want to see of me will be coming soon. So keep on blogging. Love ya:)

skylargodfreyfamily.blogspot.com

Heidi Joncas said...

Been there done that. Keep me as a contact :)

joncasfamily.blogspot.com

The Garrido's said...

Change is good, wouldnt you agree!!! I think that your blue background is wonderful!! And Im wanting to see pictures of my prego sis as well so im still awaiting those too!!! hahaha

thegarridos7.blogspot.com

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I love blue too! It's good you did some service--why don't you go do some on my behalf? I'm bad about that.
Also, I love your husband's comment about thinking of you naked. Funny thing is that he probably isn't joking! Typical male.

kandjowens.blogspot.com

J*T*B*B said...

kimberley cox! well, now gwynn! how are you?!?! anyway, came across your blogspot, and wanted to say hi!!! taren w.

Skousen Seven said...

I know what you mean by changing blog styles and losing all contacts! I have a paper with all contact names and blog addresses. Keep in touch---


skousenseven.blogspot.com