Ohh, I just loved our trip. I loved remembering with the pictures. Thanks for posting them. We are so proud of your graduating and excited for the changes the future holds for you. We love you two the most. . . .No, seriously. . we do. honest.
Congrats on Graduation. Well those are cousins on Troy's side. Sadly enough I don't have any pictures of Blakes' son. His name is TAG and he is 18months. Daniel has one his name is DALLAN and he is one week older than my baby Breelle. We actually blessed them together this weekend. And well if I get around to it today I will post pictures of the both of them. He is a cute little guy I think he looks just like Lacey's dad. Jay is pole vaulting for Paradise Valley College and is going to medical school. Anyways things are good here. Miss you and your trip looked like a lot of fun. I can only imagine the 3 of you together!!!!!
Kimmy you are all graduated!!! :) How cool is that. I am happy for you. I bet it's a big lift off your shoulders. Congrats. Your trip looked amazing as well. Hope all goes well with everything that is going on with you and Austin. keep us posted. Love and miss you.
hey kim, did you graduate cum laude? i didn't think so. it's ok that you didn't, but if you had you would know all about why you couldn't pose with that bull (it looks like a moose to me).
it was fun to see you last week. congrats on the job austin.
Congratulations on your graduation. I'm glad you had a fun time in Chicago. Jared and I are going there on Friday. We will see if we can master the public transportation.
So you're still in Provo? Good times. I took the "tour" of your new living arrangements and your bathroom looks AMAZING. Way jealous. We'll have to play again since you're still in town.
8 comments:
Ohh, I just loved our trip. I loved remembering with the pictures. Thanks for posting them. We are so proud of your graduating and excited for the changes the future holds for you. We love you two the most. . . .No, seriously. . we do. honest.
Congrats on Graduation. Well those are cousins on Troy's side. Sadly enough I don't have any pictures of Blakes' son. His name is TAG and he is 18months. Daniel has one his name is DALLAN and he is one week older than my baby Breelle. We actually blessed them together this weekend. And well if I get around to it today I will post pictures of the both of them. He is a cute little guy I think he looks just like Lacey's dad. Jay is pole vaulting for Paradise Valley College and is going to medical school. Anyways things are good here. Miss you and your trip looked like a lot of fun. I can only imagine the 3 of you together!!!!!
Looks like fun fun!!!! Haha. Congrats on graduation and whatnot! Cool cool!
Kimmy you are all graduated!!! :) How cool is that. I am happy for you. I bet it's a big lift off your shoulders. Congrats. Your trip looked amazing as well. Hope all goes well with everything that is going on with you and Austin. keep us posted. Love and miss you.
hey kim, did you graduate cum laude? i didn't think so. it's ok that you didn't, but if you had you would know all about why you couldn't pose with that bull (it looks like a moose to me).
it was fun to see you last week. congrats on the job austin.
Congrats on graduating!! Sounds like things are going great for you guys. I liked your little house tour.
Congratulations on your graduation. I'm glad you had a fun time in Chicago. Jared and I are going there on Friday. We will see if we can master the public transportation.
So you're still in Provo? Good times. I took the "tour" of your new living arrangements and your bathroom looks AMAZING. Way jealous.
We'll have to play again since you're still in town.
Post a Comment