The week following graduation we are moving to Las Vegas to do summer sales again. We went to Denver last year and had a good time. We are excited for another fun adventure, hopefully everything goes as well as it did before! You should all come visit us, play some slots and be merry... hey, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas :)... or so I am told.
Anyways, I posted some pictures to keep you up to date on what we have been up to. None of them are from Austin's senior project because he signed a confidentiality agreement which is too bad because he did an AWESOME job! Come over and we will show you pictures and videos. Well, I guess thats all, for reals. Oh wait, not really, so I have a funny story real quick. Austin was in Priesthood session tonight and texted me and said that President Monson wiggled his ears during his talk! Did anyone else catch that? I thought that was pretty sweet, you know, I felt like I knew he was a true Prophet but now I really know!! :)
5 comments:
Wierd but when you mentioned ears wiggling. . . . mine went into high gear. Crazy because while at KTs a couple of weeks back, one of the RS get-to-know-each-other projects at a ward dinner, was to find someone who could wiggle their ears and I could NOT talk myself through it.
I haven't looked at the pictures yet, but will. Thanks for posting them. See you soon.!!
Hey kimberly loo. I"m excited about chicago too, but a little concerned about he airlines being so crazy. Good thing we're driving up for your graduation. I posted on my gardening so you can check that out.
Katie
Hey Kimmy how are you? Well i just wanted to congratulate you for your up coming graduation. That is so awesome that the time has finally come. Good luck with all the fun activities you have planned for the summer. It would be great if we could see each other sometime soon. Keep in touch. Love ya.
Kim - I am way excited for your graduation, and your trip to Chicago. Congrats!!!
Kimmie, when you are in Chicago make sure to get a hot dog from a street vendor and some good pizza for me.
Post a Comment