Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our fun weekend

So we finally had time to do something fun together... (especially now that school is winding down).  We decided to watch a movie out on the trampoline all cuddled in blankets with great snacks.  We got this cute picnic basket for our wedding and finally put it to use!

We LOVE our mac's!  They are so easy to transport... here is our 24 inch computer that we hooked up to an extension cord (great sound and high definition), Can't beat that!

Our cute set up

Random picture of us getting ready to enjoy our little date!  :)

7 comments:

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

fun times... the simple 'dumb' dates are always the ones you remember... i remember this boy who was trying to impress this girl and first took her shooting and that failed, but then took her on a tandem bike ride and had a picnic and a movie... aw the memories! you guys are cute... see you in a week!!! crazy huh!

Heidi Joncas said...

How fun! I love out of the ordinary dates. I love your Mac, I want one of those!

The Garrido's said...

That sounds like so much fun!! Glad to see that you guys finally got to Wind Down a little before it starts to get busy again. HAHAHA. Oh, and Kim, it is just so funny that you thought I would be the one just like my mom, surprisingly, its not!!!! That would be Jessie!!! I just enjoy watching it!

Skylar & Chanell said...

You guys always have fun and creative things that you do together. I love it. Glad you had fun. I have to agree Macs are the best. Sky and I have a lap top and we love it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

AHHHH, how cute! I love your computer, too... I could handle one of those!

How long are you going to be in Vegas? Just for the summer?

Jess said...

I'm excited to see your pictures and glad that you had fun on the trip. I can't wait for you to come out here!