Here are some things we have been up to:
*Austin: Still working hard on his senior project... he often gets in late at night (i.e. 2 am) from school after a long day. Every once in a while he has some friends over and they connect their computers together and play Ghost Recon (we have had up to 9 connected at one time). It's a good get away for him, I even play sometimes!
*Kim: my life is pretty much the same as usually, staying busy and loving life! I have started seeing subjects for my research project. Things are going good, I have all the subjects I need and will start running tests next week.
I guess that is all for now. Here is a picture of us when we went shooting on Martin Luther King day...
Have a great day and thanks for checking us out (well, you know what I mean)!
4 comments:
What research project, Kim? The last I heard you were working on cadaver skulls. . .Hmmmm could be interesting to hear about this.
I thought sure you'd share the "My dad lost his talk and "I" saved it" story.
Love you Kim.
I want to hear the talk loosing story too. I'm excited for us to get away somewhere sometime, to do something oh so fun. Mom says that if we go to Chicago she's in. I'm thinking that'd be fun :)
LVE ME
KT :)
Sounds like our lives! Pretty
boring... until lately of course;) If our lives get boring we just do posts of the ducks outside of our house, or of the snow that had fallen the night before. I figure people might find snow or ducks interesting because they have probably never seen either before ;) lol
it sounds so exciting. i never get to play ghost recon with anyone. hey if you want a dog to post about i have one for you. you should get one. i would give you a great deal. who lost a talk?
Post a Comment