Thursday, January 31, 2008

We are Famous!

So my old roommate took our engagement pictures and is now the photo department manager at Macey's, the grocery store, in Provo.  Here is a big advertisement that is currently on display.  Austin and I were thinking that we should stand under the poster and sign autographs... :)

8 comments:

ltandjbcox said...

Forget autographs. . .Steal the poster and send it to me!! So cute.

Team Seguritan said...

You two are famous!!! I hope it's still up when we come. Why don't you take a picture with you unerneath it?

Ross/Uptain family said...

I love you Kimmy! I miss you like crazy! I hope to see you soon!

Skousen Seven said...

Wow! I actually know someone famous!!! The picture is so cute! You are such a perfect couple. Hope everything is going well. By the way if you haven't checked Kandra's blog you might want to pop into it, very exciting!

Sarah said...

nate and i just went to macey's and saw your picture. we were so excited we knew you guys!!

Merrill Family said...

Kimmy, I always knew you would be famous. It was exciting to see your blog and to actually think that there are actually connections to past friends and the ability to keep in touch!

Kristal said...

Ok, we just saw your freaking announcement at your mom's a few weeks ago! YOU ARE STINKIN HOT!! I love your hair dark! And your boy is adorable too! Make babies!!!!

Anyway, glad things are going great! You all should move back up to Pinetop! We're in Joseph City...FOREVER!

Allison said...

Hey Kim,
I saw this picture when I went to Macey's a while back and I loved it! That's so fun that you guys are FAMOUS here in Provo. Who would have thought?! Hope you guys are doing well!