Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sledding Adventures!











The weekend before Christmas we went power sledding (behind 4 wheelers) over by Utah lake.  It was a blast!  Austin's old roommate (Jake) keeps us sane by inviting us to do all these fun things and help take our minds off our busy schedules.  Austin didn't wear warm enough clothes so he ended up borrowing some of Jake's... needless to say that they were a little big and I couldn't help but take this picture because it screams Steve Erkle all over it!  I love it!  

Well, I have more from our little Pre-Christmas celebration but I don't have time to post them right now so I guess that is all for now, but just know and be ready for some more pictures coming your way!  :)


4 comments:

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Hey Kim I stumbled across your blog somehow. It's so good to see that you are doing well. Congrats on getting married. You need to check out mine and Adam's blog. It's tiffanyandadamlee.blogspot.com

Have a great day!!

Team Seguritan said...

Holy cow Austin is HOT!!! Yes, it is a little Urkle-ish, but I think Austin pulls it off nicely. Can you print that one out for the Macey Adds as well?

Skylar & Chanell said...

hello! well thanks for calling me on my birhtday. It always makes me happy when a friend calls me. love the pictures! looks like you guys had a blast. catch ya later.

Jess said...

So I love that picture of you too being pulled through the snow, that's a keeper.