Due to various reasons I have decided to post our annual Christmas letter on our blog (thanks Becky for the idea). I had a hard time copying and pasting so instead I uploaded it as a JPEG so you should be able to click on it in order to read the fine print. Be sure to leave a comment so I know you were updated.
I also posted a recorded tour of our new house to let you all know what it looks like. We have plenty of space so if any of you want to come out to the midwest just know you have somewhere to sleep!

6 comments:
Thanks for sharing !! Happy Holidays to you both!!
Much Love & Respect
Heidi & The BoyZ
Great house. You have a knack for decorating and it looks wonderful!! Lots of firsts. Thanks for the update.
I love your house. I'll have to come see it sometime soon! We hope you guys are liking it in the midwest. Merry Christmas!
Cool house! Thanks for sharing! -Donovan
Hey kim, the bank DID accepted our offer!! We are so excited!! We are suppose to close on the 31st of Jan, so I hope everything goes accordingly. We have to paint and replace the carpet, but other than that I really like the house. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll never forget all the new year's eve we spent together. Love ya.
Cute house and Congratulations on all the new and exciting things taking place in your lives! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment