Sunday, September 21, 2008

Decision has been made!!

We have finally made a decision.  We have decided to go with the Palo Verde job which is located west of Phoenix.  Austin's tentative start date is Oct. 7th.  It mainly depends on how fast they are able to do the back ground checks.  He will probably move down into my parents condo in Sun City until we buy a house.  We are hoping to get into one by November in the Goodyear area.  Depending on when I get a job down there I will move down as well.  Until then I might as well keep working here so we can save some extra cash!  Needless to say it is comforting having a plan and knowing what we are going to be doing for the next few years.  

All about business:  So I have to do a shout out to my little business website I made.  Since I started making purses I have had many people ask about purchasing one.  Check out my website: misstailorhandbags.blogspot.com  Custom options are available for friends and family.  My sister also has a mother-friendly invention of her own you should all check out at: kurlgirlcreations.blogspot.com  (Great ideas for Christmas or special occasion gifts).  

5 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

Yeah! Kimmy is moving closer! And Austin too...sorry. Hope you're doing good.

LOVE ME
KT :)

Skylar & Chanell said...

Hey Kim.
I'm so glad you guys decided to stay in good ole AZ. Now hopefully we'll get to see each other more often. I wanted to thank you for the great baby shower gift. I love it. I might just have you make me another one. Let me know how much. Love you !!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

How exciting to finally know. I know that alone takes a load off, congratulations on the job!

Heidi Joncas said...

Good old AZ, it is a good place to be. You guys should look into the Surprise area, nice and very afordable houseing. Plus I live here.

Rachel said...

Congrats! I'm always jealous when people move on in life, but I'm so happy for you guys.
I take it you guys will be super close to your family, and that's always really exciting to move close to home (or in your parents home, ha!)