Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's contagious

There seems to be this theme of "tagging" going on around me!  I feel a like we are playing missionary tag or something (you know the tagging game where you connect elbows and someone is it and they run around trying to get someone else...)!  Anyways, here is a little more info about me, (if you haven't heard enough yet from my other posts)!!

10 years ago: I was 14 (rockin' it at stake dances!) 

5 things to do on my list: Homework, start acquiring boxes for our move to Vegas, pay our tithing, prepare our primary Easter presentation for next Saturday, and take a nap :)

5 snacks I enjoy: cheese sticks, olives, yogurt, cereal, and fruit (apples) 

3 bad habits: I procrastinate making important phone calls, I beat around the bush (I am just too nice of a person! its hard for me to be straight forward), and I procrastinate cleaning the shower until I just can't stand it anymore!

Places I've lived: Libby, Montana / Taos, New Mexico / Lakeside, AZ / Mesa, AZ / Provo, UT / Englewood, CO and this summer Las Vegas!

What I would do if I suddenly became a Billionaire: I would: buy a house with a big yard, finish graduate school in physical therapy and whatever else I wanted to learn, share with those in need (performing service, donations, etc.), pay back my parents for all the money they invested in me for my schooling, traveling needs, etc (from before I got married) and take care of them in their old age (if they needed me, I love you guys!), and whatever else Austin and I wanted to do (adopt cute little babies from third world countries).  (The only thing I wouldn't do is spoil my kids too much or else they wouldn't learn the principle of hard work, like my parents taught me... ok so as the youngest of seven I was spoiled a little growing up but I still learned how to work hard and I know it was through their example and my older siblings that I was able to learn that :) ).

Jobs I've had: customer service rep, physical therapy tech, caregiver, custodian, after school program teacher/ club leader, gap sales rep, student, research student assistant

5 things you don't know about me: I like to sing in our ward choir, I like to celebrate birthdays (yours, mine, anyone's!), I remember my dreams vividly and talk in my sleep to my husband about them, I coach the young women's sports teams in our ward (volleyball & basketball), I cannot wear jewelry for very long without getting annoyed with it (the only thing I can wear consistently is my wedding ring).

Now I tag: whoever is bored and wants to humor me!  :)

5 comments:

Skousen Seven said...

You talk in your sleep? Maybe I need to talk to Kandra!! Have a safe move to Vegas.

Kristal said...

Ok, your snacks....no wonder you're the skinniest thing out there! Mine would be um, ice cream, twix, chocolate milk and anything on the coldstone menu! Ha! No wonder I"M the biggest thing around!!! 10 years ago, I think you were about to have the most amazing man in the world move into your parents house with you!

The Gwynns said...

Hey Kristal, so I can't see your blog! that's cheating! :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I thought I knew you by being your roommate for 1.5 yrs, but I guess not. So what is this I hear about you moving to Vegas?

Heidi Joncas said...

Hey random thing. I was walking around Wal-Mart in Queen Creek with my older sis and I ran into you Mom and Dad. Strange how we live in the same town but never run into each other and then I go to Queen Creek and see them there. It made me laugh.