Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas plans

Christmas time is here again!  First of all, thanks to all those who participated in the poll this past week.  It was fun to hear some of your thoughts and opinions.  I will let you know what ends up being the verdict.  

We are 11 days away from Christmas eve.  Austin and I will be flying to Orlando, Florida to visit his family for the holidays.  I have never been back east so it will be a really fun adventure.  We hope to go to Disney World and the ocean... at least those are two things on my to do list.  We will see what ends up happening ( I will be fine with anything).  

School is winding down.  I have three finals in a row next week, (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).  This is the first semester that Austin has had more presentations than finals.  I think he told me he has 2 finals and 3 presentations.  It'll be nice when school is done because then we will have more time to be with one another.  

For Georgia's Christmas present we are getting a picture of us that we think she will like and framing it.  The other day I asked her "what do you get someone who has everything?". She first said love and then she said that she likes pictures.  So the one above is a picture we had my old roommate take of us.  We had some very nice pictures turn out but after much deliberation we decided to go with an old favorite (below) from our Seattle trip because we felt like it would work better year round (its not Christmassy) and that Georgia would appreciate it more because it shows more who we are (fun, loving and adventurous). 









Well, I guess that's a wrap!  Till next time!





4 comments:

Jess said...

I like your blog! That's fun you are going to Orlando, Jon and I were actually thinking of that, but we can't make up our mind!

Sarah said...

cute blog! it sounds like you guys have fun plans for christmas...i love florida! i lived there for 13 years and LOVED it. it will be warm and beautiful i'm sure! im jealous you guys get to go :)

Skylar & Chanell said...

cute picture. i think georgia will like it. well have fun in florida. it was so nice to talk to you the other day. love ya:)

Heidi Joncas said...

Merry Christmas! You and your hubby are so cute together.