Monday, August 20, 2007

Summer in Colorado

Well, our time here in Colorado is coming to an end. We are slowly packing up and getting ready for the move back to Utah. We are both finishing up this last week of work and seem to keep moving up our departure date. We were originally going to move on Sunday but now it looks more like Friday, the 24th. We are very grateful for my brother and sister-in-law, Troy and Heidi, and their willingness to put up wiith us staying with them for three nights! I cannot even begin to describe how happy I will be to see family again!
On the 27th we are flying out to Seattle to visit Austin's sister, Jennifer. She is married and has two children. We are excited to hang out with them! Austin's two younger brothers, Warren and Ross, and his dad are going to be there as well. We are all going to pitch in and help lay down new tile flooring in Jennifer's kitchen.
So, in closing I just want to say that living in Colorado has been a wonderful experience. I love being married to a man who works hard and is not afraid to experience new things. I know that this is just the beginning of many adventures that we will have!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Good luck with your move back! Im so sad that we didnt get to come up and see you in CO. That would have been so much fun! Well hopefully we will see you soon now that you will be back in UT. Love ya! And have fun in Seattle...Im SO jealous!!

Justin said...

you sound super GAY!